Permanent Hair Removal with Our Latest Cutting-Edge Technology
Free yourself from shaving, tweezing, or waxing!
Getting rid of unwanted hair can be done virtually PAINLESSLY with unbeatable SPEED and CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS is now a REALITY!
With the Latest Sharplight™ Formax Plus and Cutera ProWave™ for permanent hair removal from GloAesthetics, you can eliminate fear of procedural pain and save valuable time with amazing results.
You can say “BYE BYE” to unwanted hair forever in just 6 to 10 virtually pain-free treatments. No more razor burn, ingrown hairs and time consuming nicks and cuts. They are history!
At GloAesthetics, we have invested in two cutting-edge hair removal technology to ensure clients safety, ease fear of procedural pain, speed and clinically proven results for a wide range of skin type.
• No more shaving, tweezing, waxing required
• Hair permanently reduced
• U.S FDA cleared for permanent hair reduction
• Treat a wide range of skin types safely and effectively
• Advanced contact cooling technology to minimize discomfort
• No numbing cream or anasthetic required
• Excellent aesthetic outcomes
• Long-term, lasting results
• Fast treatment sessions
• No downtime
• Sensitive areas like the chest, nipples, bikini line and pubic area.
HOW LONG IS THE PROCEDURE?
Typically, hair removal treatments for the underarms require 10 minutes, half legs 30 minutes and full legs 60 minutes, full back 40 mins.
• You may ONLY shave between treatments, No waxing, No plucking, No epilating of your hair
• Redness may occur but will go away 30 minutes after treatment.
• 3 – 7 days after the treatment, you may experience what seems to be regrowth of hair. In actual fact, most of these hairs are shed as a result of your treatment and are not regrowing.
• Blonde and gray hair can not be treated
• This treatment is not suitable for pregnant women
• Hormones, pregnancy, and menopause may stimulate additional hair growth. Additional treatments may be necessary.
• 6 to 8 treatments may be necessary, however, client with darker skin color generally require more than 8 sessions.